Monday, January 7, 2013

Naturalista's Taking Over!

Just Fabulous!

Being "Natural" has been an extreme trend in the Hair Care Industry! Not being funny, but I wonder how long that will last? Many people consider it as a lifestyle since it requires lots of maintenance, styling, time and patience. But it's well worth it. During 2012 I  noticed many celebrities and even average ladies on the streets rockin' natural-like hair weave, mainly because it's so easier to take the easy route out. I admit it, I am guilty! I am one of those chicks that will fake it, until I make it! lol. 

Check out Kelly Rowland's Naturally inspired Hair Extensions
Believe it or not I am exactly natural underneath it all. My natural hair is very soft, manageable and 100% natural! Personally, I decided to wear hair extensions during the transitional stages of going "Natural" although this may be frowned upon by many Naturalista's. Who cares!? Not I. I stopped receiving relaxers several years ago and will never remember the exact date I stopped. Lately I decided to convince myself to start rockin my natural locs and I've realized, I'm just not ready yet. Every time I see someone else rockin' there's, it looks great but I just can't seem to get wit it. As the year progresses, lets see what my final decision will be.

Check out Cover Girl , Janelle Monae

It's a New Year so I'm seriously thinking about giving it a try or at least learn how to care for my natural hair appropriately. I've brought a few products after watching a few YouTube tutorials. They are all so informative..then after watching them you get all amped up and guess what? That excitement lasts an entire day, until you realize it's not as easy as it looks.  I tip my hat to all True Naturalistas!


I figured...just order some samples to try it out and take it from there. If you are going through the same hair struggle I feel ya!

Get some FREE Samples, FREE Samples, FREE Samples and FREE Shipping from www.missjessies.com

 Order yours Asap!



Here's a few of the sample types available:

Pillow Soft Curls Packet, Soft Styling Lotion 
Curly Pudding Packet, transforms shrunken kinks to super shiny stretched out curls. 
Curly Meringue Packet, Medium Hold Style Creme

Wish me Luck!


2 comments:

  1. I love it! I will say during the transition phase, it actually is much easier to add weave to aid in the new growth as it keeps your hands outta your head. I myself, just let it all grow off and cut as needed! Great luck to you on your new journey and tons of love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asia for the encouragement! I just finished cutting off the last piece of perm off the ends of my hair. So we shall see! OAN: Weave is definitely my best friend! And I am not afraid to admit it! lol

      Delete